Welcome to the Milton Masters Aquatic Club Website
The Milton Masters Aquatic Club is a non-profit active Masters swim club that trains in Milton Ontario, just west of Toronto. Membership is currently around 60 people, age 18 and over.
||As proud supporters of Heart and Stroke, the Milton Masters have raised over $50,000 through our annual Swim for Heart fundraiser.
Our Club objectives are:
- Promote swimming as a healthy exercise for adults
- Encourage swimming technique and endurance improvement for competition and fitness
- Provide structured, coached workout practices
- Promote the Club as part of the larger Ontario swimming community through membership in Masters Swimming Ontario (MSO)
- Contribute to the Milton Community through volunteer opportunities and when possible financial support
Swimmers of all backgrounds are welcome to join the program, no minimum skill set required! Milton Masters is both for competitive and non-competitive swimmers. We have swimmers of varied backgrounds from collegiate swimmers to triathletes to beginners learning how to swim.
For more information about the Milton Masters, please contact our Membership Director Sue Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For fees, registration information, and trial swim information (test 2 workouts for $10 before you join), go to the Fees and Registration page.