Welcome to the Milton Masters Aquatic Club web site
The Milton Masters Aquatic Club is a non-profit active Masters swim club that trains in Milton Ontario, just west of Toronto. Membership is currently around 50 people, age 18 and above.
Our Club objectives are:
- Promote swimming as a healthy exercise for adults
- Encourage swimming technique and endurance improvement for competition and fitness
- Provide structured, coached workout practices
- Promote the Club as part of the larger Ontario swimming community through membership in Masters Swimming Ontario (MSO)
- Contribute to the Milton Community through volunteer and where possible financial support
Swimmers of all backgrounds are welcome to join the program, no minimum skill set required! Milton Masters Aquatic is both for competitive and noncompetitive swimmers. We have swimmers of varied backgrounds from collegiate swimmers to triathletes to beginners learning how to swim.
For more information about the Milton Masters, please contact our Membership Coordinator Lisa Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For fees and registration information, as well as to try out a $2 workout, go to the Fees and Registration page.